Online Marketing Toolkit For Non-Profits
An all-in-one online marketing platform can be yours today
In partnership with Jam Packed Media Services, Inspired Philanthropy is offering charitable organizations the opportunity to access an all-in-one Online Marketing Toolkit for Non-Profits to enhance their digital presence.
This Online Toolkit for Non-Profits can be accessed through a business app. It has tools to manage how your business looks online and to potential supporters, posting to social media, managing reviews, and keeping your business information up to date.
What's in the online marketing toolkit
The all-in-one digital marketing toolkit offers your organization the opportunity to test-drive the following tools for FREE for up-to 60 days:
- Social media scheduling & planning tool
- Listings and citations manager
- Reputation management with click-of-a-button
- Customer reviews/testimonial collections
- Advertising management dashboard
Are there any obligations?
The all-in-one online marketing toolkit for non-profits allows your organization to test drive a social media and local SEO enhancement tool for free for 60 days without any obligations. No credit-cards, and no strings attached.
Why should I try this toolkit
You can expect the following benefits in a 60-day period.
- Increased social media presence on every channel
- Enhancements to your online reputation
- Increased favorable reviews online
- Better online presence on more online listings and directories
- Better handle of your online advertising
- Find more donors and followers and communicate with them
The online marketing toolkit for non-profits
Below are specific details and videos that explain, exactly what you will be able to do withe online toolkit.
If you are interested in registering, simply fill-out the form below and lets get on a call asap and I will get you access immediately.
Here are the 5 tools you can access today!
1. Social media planner and scheduler
Here is what the social media platform enables you to do.
- Post everywhere from one place: Social Marketing provides one place to publish and schedule posts for all your clients' social accounts.
- Engage your followers: Social Marketing makes it simple to connect with your clients' followers. Respond to their customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with followers.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
2. Listings and citation manager
Consumers depend on accurate listings when searching for local businesses online. Incorrect business listings lead to lost sales opportunities, frustrated consumers, and lower search rankings.
Watch this video to learn more
3. Reputation Management
Reputation management brings all of the factors that contribute to your business’s online presence in one place, so you can take control of your online reputation.
Watch the video below for more information:
4. Customer reviews
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars.
5. Advertising Management
Uncover recipes behind rock-star campaigns, pinpoint what’s making you money, and spot trends in your advertising efforts. Advertising Intelligence gives you the power to become an expert in digital advertising.
Get on a 30 minute call with me and together, we'll figure out the first steps for you to become, just, ridiculously productive.
Get in touch!
Book me for a FREE 30 minute consult, no obligations, no strings attached.
80 MacEwan Glen Close Drive, NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3K 2C3, Canada
Copyright 2021 Corporation, all rights reserved.